(Miến Xào Thịt Băm) - Fried Cassava Vermicelli with Grinded Pork comes from many Vietnamese Cuisine will be shown today from us.
It is really suitable for serving on Tết holiday.
- 200g grinded pork belly
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- Some jelly ear mushrooms
- Spring onion, salt, oyster oil, black soy sauce, fish sauce
- Maggie Seasoning Powder, dried purple onion, garlic
Cassava vermicelli (depend on how many people in your family)
- Marinate grinded pork with 1 teaspoon salt, a little pepper, 2 teaspoons fish sauce, dried purple onion, mix well and wait about 30 minutes.
- Clean onion, slice small. Clean and peel off the cover of carrot, slice into long and thin pieces. Soak jelly ear mushrooms in 5 – 10 minutes, cut off the roots and slice small.
- Soak cassava vermicelli in water, and then continue soaking in hot water in few minutes or until it is soft. Next, wash immediately in cold water make sure it will not stuck together.
- Heat a little annatto seed oil on pan, add more minced garlic with purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add grinded pork and fry until it is cooked. Then, add onion, carrot, jelly ear mushrooms into pan and fry quickly.
- Fry until carrot is cooked, add cassava vermicelli, fry gently until all ingredients mix together. Taste again to suit your flavor.
- Before serve Fried Cassava Vermicelli with Grinded Pork, sprinkle a little sliced spring onion, pepper and chili on top.