I will suggest Cacao Cheese Cake (Bánh Phô Mai Cacao) which came from many stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for all you guys?
IngredientsRectangle pattern (20x30cm) (unstick pattern)
Cacao cake ingredients- Whole wheat flour: 100g
- Cacao powder: 50g
- Baking powder: ½ teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- Icing sugar: 140g
- Butter (no salt): 150g
- Chicken eggs: 3
- Vanilla starch: 1 teaspoon
- Fresh milk: 15 ml
Cheese filling ingredients- Cream cheese (normal temperature): 225g
- Icing sugar: 40g
- Chicken egg: 1
- Vanilla starch: 1
Process- Making cacao cake: Spread a little melted butter on the bottom of pattern. Mix wheat flour, cacao powder, salt and baking powder into clean bowl.
- Melt butter by steaming or put into microwave in 30 seconds, add more sugar and stir well. Wait to reduce heat.
- Using mixer to mix chicken eggs with mixture butter in step 2 until they are combined together. And then, add more fresh milk and continue mixing in 2 – 3 minutes.
- Pour this mixture on pattern, spread well. Store 2 teaspoons to decorate in the final step.
You should eat Cacao Cheese Cake when drinking hot coffee or hot tea.