Cassava Sweet Soup with Sticky Rice (Chè Củ Sắn với Nếp) originally comes from many delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes.
The hot sweet soup combines with a litle tough of cassava, amazing flavor form sticky rice, tapioca pearls and coconut syrup will create an strange but amazing flavor for your dessert meal. If you want to cook it, make it right now with us.
- Cassava fruit: 300gr
- Pandan leaves: 1 bunch
- Sticky rice flour: 2 tablespoons
- White sugar: ¼ bowl
- Dried tapioca pearl: 1 tablespoon
- Roasted peanut, peeled and smashed: 100gr
- Sliced coconut meat: 50gr
- Coconut milk: 200ml
- 1 Vanilla tube
- Clean pandan leaves, cut into short pieces, and add into grind it well. Filter to get pandan water. Soak dried tapioca pearls in cold water about 15 minutes.
- Peel off the cover of cassava fruit, cut in half, soak into cold water added a little salt and wait from 6 – 7 hours. Next, smooth well, use hands to press out water of cassava.
- Next, add pandan water (in step 1) + ½ part sugar + salt + sticky rice flour into mixture . Mix well.
- Separate into small balls equally.
- Here is the first important step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. Pour coconut milk + 1 – 2 tablepsoons water + ½ left part sugar into pot and cook to boil.
- Then, add cassava bals + tapionca pearls into pot and cook until they all cook well. Season again to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat, add more vanilla and stir quickly.
- When using, sprinkle a little roasted peanut and sliced coconut mea on face. I suggest you should use when Cassava Sweet Soup with Stick Rice is hot.