Today I will introduce one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes on this special eve for all you guys. It is called Christmas Candy Cookies (Bánh Kẹo Que).
These cakes are really crispy. Mover, here is one of easy Vietnamese Dessert Recipes you can make on this day.
- Chicken egg: 1
- Whole wheat flour: 200g
- Butter (no salt): 110g
- Icing sugar: 60g
- Vanilla starch: 1 teaspoon
- Red food color:
- Wait until butter becomes softer. Put egg and butter on clean bowl, use mixing to mix well in 5 – 8 minutes.
- Next, add butter and mix more 3 minutes
- Slowly add more whole wheat flour, use wood spoon to knead well and add more vanilla starch.
- Separate this mixture flour into 2 equal parts. One part, you add some red food color drops and knead well.
- Use food nylon bag to cover 2 parts carefully and put in fridge (vegetable drawer) in 3 – 4 hours. Here is also the most important step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for this special season.
- After that, separate these flour into small equal parts, use your hands to roll into long pieces. Put the flour parts you still have not working with yet into fridge because it is really easy to melt and stick together.
- Take 1 red line and 1 nature line roll together about 10 – 15 cm. Arrange them on tray and fold on head like stick.
- Bring to grill in oven (150 degree) in 10 – 12 minutes.