Souffle cake is smooth and soft. Eating in cold days like this season is never a bad choice. Do you agree with me?
Let us follow my instruction below to create one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for your family and friends right now.
- Whole wheat flour:
- Melted butter (no salt): 40g
- Fresh milk (no sugar): 130ml
- Icing sugar (separate into 2 equal parts): 50g
- 2 yolks of chicken eggs
- 3 white parts of chicken eggs
- Vanilla starch: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ¼ teaspoon
- 4 grilling glasses
- Use a little melted butter and spread around bottom of grilling glasses. Then, adding a little whole wheat flour to make sure cake will not be stuck on patterns.
- Add melted butter into bowl, with whole wheat flour and use wood spoon to stir gently and well in 15 - 20 minutes.
- Add25g icing sugar into fresh milk, cook with medium heat until it start boiling. Turn off the heat.
- Pour slowly mixture milk in step 3 into mixture flour in step 2. Do not stop stirring when pouring. Use wood spoon to stir gently to make sure this flour mixture turns smooth.
- Pour the mixture in step 4 back into pot and cook with small heat. When cooking, use spoon to stir gently until it becomes thicker, turn off the heat and wait to reduce heat. Here is also the important step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for yourself and family.
- After that, add yolks and vanilla starch into mixture, use spoon to stir wel again in 5 – 10 minutes.
- Add white parts of chicken eggs into clean bowl, use stirring machine to stir in 3 minutes. Add more salt and the left of icing sugar, continue stirring by machine until it can stick around bowl and do not flow down when you capsize the bowl.
- Mix mixture in step 7 with mixture in step 6 in 3 – 4 minutes.
- Pour slowly mixture in step 8 into grilling glasses. Heat the grilling stove at 175 degree before put glasses into it in 5 minutes. Then, bring them to grill in 15 – 20 minutes.
- Souffle cake should be serve and eat immediately after grilled because it will be “go down” when meet lower temperature.