(Bỏng ngô ngọt) - Grilled Sweet Corn one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. Today I would like to introduce it for all you guys who want to make at home.
Ingredients- 1 sweet corn bag (grill in microwave about 2 – 3 minutes)
- Sugar: 300g
- Butter (no salt): 30g
- Vanilla powder: 7ml
- Salt: 3g
- Whiskey: 30ml
- Baking soda: 4g
- Put sweet corn into microwave and grill on 2 – 3 minutes. Make sure it will not be burnt. Next, pour them on tray added paper napkin.
- Pour sugar, butter, salt, whiskey and vanilla powder into pot. Cook with small heat and stir gently until sugar is melted all. Continue stirring until sugar syrup turns into brown caramel color. Turn off the heat immediately.
- Add baking soda into pot immediately. It will appeat many bubbles on top, continue stirring until all these bubbles disappear.
- Pour this syrup on sweet corn which you poured on tray.
- Mix well sweet corn with caramel syrup.
- Wait until this syrup is cool and you can enjoy.
- Finally, you can store it on glass jar to use day by day or put on nylon bag and decorate and gift to any friend you want.