In hot summer, Iced Tamarind with Roasted Peanut (Đá me với đậu phộng rang) is the best idea when you make a great Iced tamarind with roasted peanut for your family and friends.
They are the mixture of the sweet of pineapple, the fragrant of ginger and the sour taste of tamarind, but it is nothing when miss the cold shavings ice. Occasionally add some roasted peanut on the surface of this ice tamarind glass is very delicious too.
- Ripe tamarind : 150g
- Brown sugar or granulated sugar: 40g
- 1 slice of pineapple
- 1 small branch of ginger
- Sesame, peanuts.
- Tamarind pour into bowl, add about half of a bowl hot water, soak about 10 minutes, using a teaspoon quilted for tamarind to melt off, remove tamarind seeds, hold integral part of tamarind.
- Ginger peel off cover, and grind well.
- Pineapple peel off the cover,cut off their eyes and mince it.
- Roast peanuts and peel off the cover. Then, continue roast sesame until fragrant.
- Pour the tamarind juice in a saucepan, add pineapple, sugar, ginger, when it is boiling, turn lower heat and stir constantly. Tamarind mixture becomes purer. Seasoning the mixture lightly sour, and sweet.
- Continue cooking for about 20 minutes or until you see the mixture is thick. Turn off the heat to cool down, and then add the sesame seeds were roasted into it, stir well.
- Store in a clean glass jar and use.
- How to make an ice tamarind: scoop a little bit tamarind from tamarind jar into a glass, add ice and sprinkle little roasted peanuts on the surface. Mix well and using cold.