The sour flavor of lemon is combined with whipping cream is really stunning. Enjoy Lemon Ice-cream (Kem Chanh) in hot days is never better.
- Whipping cream: 200ml
- Fresh milk: 200ml
- 2 yolks
- 1 – 2 lime
- White sugar: 60g
- Mix fresh milk + whipping cream together; bring to cook in small heat until it starts boiling.
- Clean well limes, smooth and get its cover.
- Next, cut lime in half, use your hands to press and get water from limes.
- Add yolks into clean bowl, add more sugar and use stirring machine to stir well until its color turns bright yellow and thick.
- Pour mixture milk in step 1 into mixture yolk in step 4, use spoon to stir well. Then, pour this mixture back to pot and cook with small heat until it becomes thick. Turn off the heat.
- Wait until this mixture in step 5 reduce the heat. Add more lime water + its cover into it, stir gently.
- Pour this mixture into glass bowl, wait to get cold and cover it carefully; put in fridge in 1 – 2 hours. Next, use spoon to stir it well again and put it fridge more 3 – 4 hours.
- When serving, use spoon to scoop into small cubes, and decorate whatever you want.