(Chè Xoài Trân Châu) - Mango is not only delicious, but also can create many Vietnamese Cuisine. Today, I will show one secret’s recipe from my mother. It's Mango Sweet Soup with Tapioca Pearl.
- Dried tapioca pearl: ½ bowl – Buy at Vietnamese Markets
- Mango Fruits: 2
- 1 liter water
- Red sugar: 3 tablespoons
- Coconut syrup: 1 can
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Soak dried tapioca pearl in cold water about 15 – 20 minutes. Next, pour them into pot + 2 bowls water + ¼ teaspoon salt. Cook with small heat, stir gently to make sure tapioca pearl does not stick together. Cook until tapioca pearl is transparent. Turn off the heat. Do not cook too long, they will be crushed. Next, pour out all water, put tapioca pearl on bowl and wait to cold.
- Peel off the cover of mango. Slice into small cubes. And bring to grind. Add more 3 tablespoons red sugar + ¼ bowl water when you grind mango. Grind until this mixture becomes soft. If this mixture is too thick, you can add more water and continue to grind. Then, pour mixture on bowl.
- Mix tapioca pearl with mixture together.
- When using, scoop Mango Sweet Soup with Tapioca Pearl on bowl, add a little coconut syrup on face and grinded ice, mix well and eat. However, if you do not want to add grinded ice, you can put it on fridge, wait to cold and use.