(Chè Đậu Xanh Bí Đỏ) - Mung Bean is really fresh; it can help you reduce the heat inside your body. Moreover, pumpkin is good for brain as well.
Like many other Vietnamese Dessert Recipes, Mung Bean with Pumpkin Sweet Soup is really fresh and good for health.
- 1 Small pumpkin (300 – 400gr)
- 120ml Mung Bean (No Cover)
- 2 -3 Jelly’s ear mushroom
- Sugar, ¼ teaspoon salt.
- Peel off the cover of pumpkin. Clean and slice small.
- Clean Mung Bean, soak into water about 15 minutes.
- Soak jelly’s ear mushroom into water about 15 minutes, clean again and slice thinly.
- Please make sure you follow this step exactly to cook one of Vietnamese Dessert Recipesmore delicious. Pour mung bean into pot, then add more water (3 times the volume of mung bean). Cook with small heat until it becomes soft. Next, you add sliced pumpkin into pot and cook until it turns soft as well.
- Add more sliced jelly’s ear mushroom into pot. Season with sugar + salt to suit your flavor.
- You can cook for your kids, Mung Bean with Pumpkin Sweet Soup is really good for them.