Peach Biscuits (Bánh Quy Vị Đào) is really suitable for who love fruits, especially peach. It is really fresh and delicious. And when it combines with biscuits, I bet you cannot its flavor.
- Sugar: 200gr
- Wheat flour: 360gr
- Blooming flour: 5gr
- Cinnamon flour: 5gr
- Butter: 230gr
- 1 egg
- 2 peach, cleaned and sliced thinly.
- Melt butter until it turns brown yellow. Then pour into mould, spread all the bottom. Next, put in fridge until better becomes hard.
- Mix wheat flour + blooming flour + cinnamon flour + sugar together. Next, add egg and stir well. Finally, crush well all butter (in step 1) into flour mixture and mix well.
- Pour 2/3 mixture (in step 2) into grilling mould (use your hand to press it firmly). Here is the important step to create one of amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes, so please make sure you will not neglect when cooking. Next, you add sliced peach on face and continue pour the last mixture into mould. (Small tip: You can add a little melted butter or paper on the bottom of mould before pour flour mixture in).
- Bring to grill at 190 degree in 30 minutes. Then, wait to get cool and cut into small cakes.