A little sweet and sour from Pineapple Jelly (Thạch Dứa) will bring for your family a stunning dessert meal.
- Jelly flour: 1 teaspoon
- Pineapple: 2 slices
- Water: 400ml
- White sugar: 50gr
- Vanilla: 1/2 teaspoon
- Flower mould.
- Cut off the eyes of pineapple, slice into small cubes.
- Mix jelly flour + water + sugar into small pot and use spoon to stir well until sugar and jelly flour are melted. Wait abut 15 – 20 minutes.
- Cook with small heat. Remember you shoul not stop stirring to make sure jelly will not be stuck on the bottom. Cook about 2 minutes and then add sliced pineapple into pot. Season to suit your flavor with sugar. Cook more 2 minutes, turn off the heat and add vanilla into mixture of jelly.
- Use spoon to scoop jelly mixture (in step 3) into mould, wait to get cool and put in fridge until they congeal.
- You should use it when Pineapple Jelly (Thạch Dứa) is cold.