Rice Balls with Coconut Filling (Chè Bột Lọc Nhân Dừa) is one of delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes in our country. You can eat when it is hot or cold. However, in winter days, I suggest your should eat when it is hot. It can make you warmer inside.
- Tapioca starch: 200gr
- Hot water: 50ml
- Coconut Meat
- Sugar, salt, 1 small clove ginger.
- Clean coconut meat and then slice into small cubes.
- Pour tapioca starch into bowl, add more salt and slowly pour hot water into bowl. Use big wood spoon to mix well until this mixture becomes smooth. Next, separate into small balls. And covered by nylon bag to make sure they will not be dried.
- Here is the first step to create one of stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes for your beloved family. Use each flour ball (in step 2), press thinly, add sliced coconut meat on the center and cover into circle shape. Continue until your flour balls is out.
- Peel off the cover of ginger, slice thinly. Add them into pot with sugar and 1 – 2 liters water. Season until it Is sweet enough or depends on your flavor. Next, drop one by one into pot, wait to boil and the flour is cooked, turn off the heat.
- Rice Balls with Coconut Filling Sweet Soup is better when using hot, especially in cold days.