With Thai cuisine combination, we can create a fantastic dessert for ourselves and family.
In hot day, never better when we can enjoy many delish Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. One of them we can call is Tea Ice-cream in Thai Style (Kem Trà Thái).
- Fresh milk: 340ml
- Thai tea: 120g
- Sugar: 80 – 100g
- Heavy cream (whipping cream): 340ml
- 3 yolks
- Pour fresh milk into pot, cook with small heat until it starts boiling. Turn off the heat immediately. When it is still hot, add more Thai tea into it.
- Wait in 30 minutes until it turns orange color.
- Filter this mixture and throw away the tea.
- Add sugar and 1/3 heavy cream into mixture milk in step 3, cook with medium heat until it is hot. Turn off the heat.
- Stir well 3 yolks, pour slowly into step 4 and stir well. Continue stirring until mixture milk and egg combine together.
- Pour mixture in step 5 into pot and continue cooking with medium heat until it becomes thick. Remember you should stir well when cooking. Here is the important step to create one of fantastic Vietnamese Dessert Recipes from us.
- Turn off the heat, pour slowly this mixture into the left heavy cream and mix well. Wait to reduce heat and put in fridge at least 2 hours.
- For storing, you can pour it into plastic box to store day by day. Each 30 minutes, you should take it out and mix well and put again in fridge. Repeat this process in 2 – 3 hours. When serving, scoop 2 – 3 balls and put in bowl, add some mint leaves on top to decorate.