Vietnamese Baked Banana Cake Recipe (Bánh chuối nướng) - Banana is very popular in here so this recipe is the most likely dessert.
- 1 Bunch of banana (about 1.5kg)
- Condensed milk: 1Can
- Sugar: 1.5 Cup
- Coconut milk: 500 ml
- Warm water: 750 ml
- 1 Sandwich
- Remove the cover of banana. Then, longitudinal slice the banana to 3 parts. Marinate these bananas with ½ cup sugar and 50 ml of wine (Whisky or Rum). Slightly mix it, don’t make the banana breaking. Wait about 2 hour.
- When waiting for marinate banana. You can add sandwich, coconut milk, sugar and water into clear pan. Then, mixes them until the sandwich become expand.
- Add the banana (both banana and marinating mixture) into the pan which has sandwich and mixture of coconut milk. Next is grilling. Turn the oven at 150 degrees about 45 minutes. Like many otherVietnamese Dessert Recipes, this cake will be more delicious if the grilling time is longer, but do not grill over 1hour.
- You can maintain this cake on fridge about 7 days. Vietnamese Baked Banana Cake will be good dessert for meal.