(Bánh Quai Vạc) - The mixture between pork, prawn and the strange shape of Fried pork and shrimp dumplings will make a special and delicious taste to who like dumplings.
Moreover, it is also one of most popular street food in Vietnam. In cold days, people want to buy these fried dumplings back to home and enjoy when they are watching tivi.
Ingredients of cake cover
- Flour: 225g
- Rice flour (If you want the cake be crispy): 50g
- Tapioca starch: 45g
- Cooking oil (or butter): 100g
- Water: 125g - 130g
Ingredients of stuffing
- Pork: 100g
- Chopped shrimp: 50g
- 1 chopped pilgrims
- Salt + pepper
- 2 chopped shiitake mushrooms
- 1/4 cassava sliced
- Make 1 small pan of cooking oil, when the oil is hot, add minced garlic, and fry until fragrant.
- Make this step carefully, and you will get a delicious dish from many stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. Add shiitake mushrooms + pork + shrimp + cassava with minced garlic and stir well. Add salt and pepper to suit your taste.
- Blend all ingredients of flours with water and mix well until becomes a soft powder bulk. Then, cover powder in 30 minutes. Roll dough into thin layers, use tin mould or small bowl to cut out the small circle.
- Scoop each spoon of filling, wrap powder tightly. Add all the ingredients in a pan with hot oil. Fried until fragrant and golden then lay them on plate.
Finally, Vietnamese Fried Pork and Shrimp Dumplings is ready to serve. Lay all the dumplings on plate; it is better when using in hot.