(Canh rau dền nấu tôm) - Amaranth soup with shrimp is one of delicious Vietnamese Soup Recipes. This dish is extremely simple to cook, winter is coming, and it is the best idea when eating a hot soup bowl with steamed rice with your family.
- 1 bunch of amaranth
- Shrimp: 200 gr
- Seasoning: 2 teaspoons
- Fish sauce: 1 tablespoon
- Pepper: ½ teaspoon
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Scallions, cilantro.
- Peeled shrimp, marinated with pepper, MSG and seasonings.
- Pick, wash amaranth, sliced shortly, chopped cilantro and scallions.
- Place the pot on the stove, fried leeks for fragrant. Drain fried shrimp until cooked.
- Pour on the pot about 2 liters of water, waiting for the water to boil, add amaranth into pot.
- Seasoning with salt, sugar, fish sauce to suit your taste. Set small heat, skim foam.
- Take the pot down, ladle Amaranth Soup with Shrimp soup into bowl, sprinkle cilantro and scallions on the top.
As you may know amaranth is a useful vegetable for people, it brings many benefits for your heath especially your liver. A recent research showed that amaranth is likely to increase the elimination of radioactive substances, toxic clearance as many sterols, unsaturated fatty acids.