(Canh Rau Mồng Tơi Nấu Tôm) - When the weather is hot, you do not want to eat anything. And I think Asian Spinach Soup with Shrimp can help you solve the problem.
- 200g shrimp
- 150g grinded pork/chicken
- 100g Asian spinach
- Spring onion, purple onion, salt, fish sauce, pork broth mix, pepper.
- Clean carefully Asian spinach leaves. Do not use the stem. Slice into long pieces if you want.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), pour all grinded shrimp and pork into pot and fry quickly in 5 minutes. Next, pour 3 – 4 bowls water into pot.
- Next, add more Asian spinach into pot. Season to suit your flavor, cook until it boils again and turn off the heat.
- Finally, Asian Spinach Soup with Shrimps is ready to serve. Serving with boiled rice and main dishes is my favorite choice.