(Gỏi măng tươi) - Bamboo Shoot Salad with Shrimps and Pork is absolutely delicious, so I learned how to cook it from my grandmother immediately.
And now, I will show you my experience and the right way to cook Bamboo Shoot Salad with Shrimps and Pork successfully.
- Frozen pork ears: 100g
- Fresh shrimp: 100g
- Fresh bamboo shoots: 100g
- Roasted peanuts: 50g
- 1/2 carrot
- 30 Vietnamese mints
Mixing Dipping Sauce: 1 tablespoon fish sauce + 1 teaspoon chili chopped + 1/2 tablespoons vinegar+ 2 teaspoons sugar, stir well.
- Pork ears and shrimp boiled. Vertical split shrimp, thin sliced pork ears.
- Fresh bamboo shoots boiled thoroughly for remove all the bitter, washed again by cold water, cut thin slices to suit your taste.
- Peeled carrots, cut microfiber. Washed Vietnamese mints and chopped.
- Add shrimp, pork ears, bamboo shoots, carrots, Vietnamese mints in bowl, sprinkle mixed broth, and mix well.
- Scoop on plate, sprinkle peanuts on the surface, serve immediately, if it’s not suit your taste, add more sweet sauce, and use with fried chips.
- You should boil bamboo shoots twice. First add a little shrinkage, boiling, rinse in cold water.
- Second times just boiled water, soft boiled, taste if it is not bitter.
Lay Bamboo Shoot Salad with Shrimps and Pork on dish, and decorate with some Vietnamese mints, and peanuts.