(Bò nhúng dấm) - Beef dip vinegar broth is one of amazing Vietnamese Dish Recipes. Besides the taste of this dish is quite sour, but it’s also suit your taste.
Beef Dip Vinegar Broth is more delicious by using with fermented anchovy paste. To know how to cook, follow our recipe now.
- Soft beef 300gr
- Vinegar 1 cup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tomatoes.
- Roasted peanuts 50g
- Fermented anchovy paste: 50 gr
- Pickling: 50g
- Cooking oil: 6 tablespoons
- Lemongrass, peeled cover: 100gr
- 1 onion.
- 20 rice paper.
- Vegetables, banana, star fruit.
- 1/4 pineapple
- Spices, pepper, 1 lemon.
- Get thin sliced beef, marinated spices with 3 tablespoons greases, 1/2 hour for infiltration.
- Tomatoes remove seeds, finely chopped.
- Crushed peanuts
- Rice paper cut in 4 parts.
- Thinly sliced pickling.
- Smoothed lemongrass soaking in vinegar and sugar.
Making dipping sauce
- Fermented anchovy paste: vinegar, lemon juice, sugar, flour, pickling, pineapple, peppers, minced garlic, fermented anchovy paste, seasoning to suit your taste.
- Making broth (For me, this is the most important step to create flavor one of delicious Vietnamese Dish recipes).
- Water vinegar: fried minced garlic until fragrant, add tomatoes and a teaspoon of chopped lemongrass, peanuts, stir well.
- Add vinegar and coconut milk, tomato mixture, salt, sugar, MSG, 3 tablespoons fried minced garlic oil to suit your taste.
- Arrange beef on dish. Add the onion and lemongrass around
- Add tomatoes, and chili to make it more beautiful.
- Serve food with vegetables, salad, sliced young banana, star fruit, rice paper and Fermented anchovy paste.
- Lay everything on the table, when you eat, waits for the vinegar broth is boiling. After that, dips beef on pot, wait the beef cooked, and then you can use it with all the ingredients you cook above.