(Canh Bò Lá Lốt) - Today, I will introduce another dish which also uses this amazing leaf. It is called Beef Soup with Lolot Pepper Leaves.
As you may know Lolot Pepper leaf is usually used in Vietnamese Cuisine as a flavoring wrap for grilling meats, namely The lotot pepper wrapped beef (Bò nướng lá lốt).
- 200g grinded beef
- 1 tomato
- 10 lolot pepper leaves
- Purple onion, salt, vegetable oil, Magi’s stuff, pepper
- Marinate grinded beef with ½ teaspoon salt + a little pepper, mix well and wait in 15 minutes.
- Clean well tomato and slice fiber
- Clean lolot pepper leaves, slice small.
- Heat a little oil, add sliced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add grinded beef in step 1 and fry quickly in 3 – 5 minutes. Pour on bowl.
- Use again this pot, add tomato and fry until it is cooked, pour more water (2 – 3 bowls) into pot.
- When it boils, add more fried beef and continue to cook, season again to suit your flavor. Here is also the important step to create the flavor for one of amazing Vietnamese Food for your family meals.
- Turn off the heat and add sliced lolot pepper leaves into pot.
- Finally, your soup is ready to serve. I am usually eating with boiled rice. Beef Soup with Lolot Pepper Leaves is really tasty.