(Chè Đậu Đen Củ Sắn) - Black Bean Sweet Soup with Cassava. This dish will become a fantastic meal for all members in family, especially in hot days.
- Black bean: 200g
- 1 cassava fruit
- Sticky rice starch
- Pandan leaves: 10g
- Sugar (depend on your flavor)
- Clean well black bean, throw away the bad ones. Soak in cold water through night with 1 teaspoon salt.
- Clean well pandan leaves. Next day, pour all black beans into pot + water (3 – 4 bowls) + pandan leaves and cook until it boils.
- Peel off the cover of cassava, clean and mince well. Use your hands to press out all water.
- Put into bowl 2 tablespoons sticky rice starch, ½ teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon sugar, mix well.
- Use your hands to roll mixture cassava into small balls.
- Heat the water, add all cassava balls into pot and boil about 3 – 4 minutes. Pour into basket and wait to dry. Here is the new step to create one of stunning Vietnamese Dessert Recipes from us.
- Cook black beans until they are soft. Add all cassava balls into pot + sugar and cook with small heat in 30 – 45 minutes. You can add more hot water if you want.
- Finally, Black Bean Sweet Soup with Cassava is finished. Turn off the heat and ready to serve.