(Bắp Bò Luộc Gừng Xả) - From many easy and amazing Vietnamese Cuisine, I want to introduce Boiled Beef Thigh with Ginger and Lemongrass for all you guys.
Each slice of beef thigh is rolled with vermicelli, salad and serving with sweet and sour sauce is perfect.
- 700g beef thigh
- 4 – 5 lemongrasses
- 10g ginger
- 1 tablespoon minced lemongrass
- Salt, Magi’s stuff, soya sauce, sugar, garlic
- Vermicelli, salad basil leaves
- Rice papers (wrap into banana leaves in few hours before using).
- Clean well beef thigh in water added a little salt, wait to get dry.
- Peel off the cover of garlic, mince well. Mix minced garlic with minced lemongrass, 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon Magi’s stuff together. Apply this mixture around beef thigh. Use thread to cover around beef thigh, wait for 1 night or from 5 – 6 hours.
- Clean lemongrasses, chop into short pieces, smash well and put them with sliced ginger into pot added water, cook until it boils.
- Next, add beef thigh into water and cook. Sometime use spoon to scoop away dirty bubbles on face of broth. Next, add 1 tablespoon soya sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt into pot.
- Test beef thigh by stick one chopstick into it. If it is soft like you want, turn off the heat, wait to reduce heat and slice thinly.
- Clean well all vegetables with water added a little salt. Wait to get dry.
- Arrange sliced beef thigh on plate with vegetables and vermicelli. When eating, put 1 rice paper on plate, add beef thigh, vermicelli, vegetables and roll it.
Serve Boiled Beef Thigh with Ginger and Lemongrass with sweet and sour sauce is amazing. You can add more cucumber, pineapple if you love it.