(Hamburger Cơm Kẹp Gà Chiên) - Boiled Rice Hamburger with Fried Chicken comes from many amazing Vietnamese Cuisine.
Chicken is fried in Tonkatsu sauce will bring a strange flavor in your mouth. However, it still keeps the own Vietnamese flavor. For who love hamburger, I think this dish will give you a spectacular feeling when eating.
- 500gr boiled rice
- 150gr chicken meat, cleaned and sliced small
- 1 egg
- Vegetables: salad, cucumber, hear leaves
- 30gr sliced spring onion
- 30gr carrot, peeled and sliced small
- 5gr roasted sesame
- 15ml pork broth
- 30ml tonkatsu sauce.
- Mix boiled rice with roasted sesame and a little salt together. Separate into small balls.
- Add one by one boiled rice balls into nonstick frying pan, use cooking shovel to press gently, fry until their faces turn yellow.
- Mix chicken meat with egg, pork broth, sliced carrot and tonkatsu sauce together. Wait about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Scoop one by one mixture and pour into pan into circle shapes. Fry until they turn yellow.
-: Put on plate fried rice; add vegetables, onion and fried chicken on face of it. Next, use another fried rice to put on top.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. With Boiled Rice Hamburger with Fried Chicken, it can change your boring daily meals and create something news for your family.