(Gà Kho Coca) - Braised Chicken Meat with Coca Cola. Have you ever thought that you can combine chicken and coca for cooking?
I bet you will be excited when cooking it.
- 1kg chicken meat
- 150gr carrot
- 80gr onion
- 200gr potatoes
- 4 chilies
- 500ml coca cola/pepsi
- 120ml soy sauce
- 15ml white wine
- 12gr minced garlic.
- Peel off the cover of carrot, clean and cut into short pieces.
- Clean potatoes, peel off the cover and cut into 4 pieces for each. Soak into water added a little salt when waiting to fry. To create one of stunning Vietnamese Cuisine like this dish, choosing potatoes is always important.
- Peel of the cover of onion, slice into square shapes.
- Clean chicken meat, chop into medium pieces and wait to dry.
- Boil 500ml water and add chopped chicken meat into pot and cook about 15 – 20 minutes. Next, put chicken on plate and wait to dry.
- Use another pot, pour coca, soy sauce, white wine, garlic and ginger and stir well.
- Next, add more chicken and cook. Sometime, you use spoon to scoop out dirty bubble on face to make this dish more delicious.
- And the broth boils again, add more sliced carrot, onion and potatoes into pot. Stir well to make sure all spices absorb into ingredients.- Cover the pot and cook in 20 minutes in medium heat.
- Finally, your dish is ready to serve. Eating Braised Chicken Meat with Coca Cola with boiled rice and hot soup can make you feel warmer inside.