(Cánh Gà Rim Nấm) - Braised Chicken Wings with King Oyster Mushrooms comes from many tasty Vietnamese Cuisine will be a good dish for your family meal.
Braised Chicken Wings with King Oyster Mushrooms is not only delicious, but also is a healthy food for all members in your family. It can give you a good appetite when eating with boiled rice and hot soup.
- 500g chicken wings
- 200g king oyster mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons tapioca starch
- Garlic, spring onion
- Salt, oyster oil, Maggi’s stuff, sugar, fish sauce, pepper, chili powder.
- Clean chicken wings carefully. If it is big, you can chop in half. Boil the water, soak chicken wings in 3 minutes and then clean again in cold water. Wait to dry.
- Next, marinate with 1 teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff. Mix well and wait in 2 hours.
- Clean mushrooms carefully. Cut off the root, slice into small circle shapes. Soak into cold water added a little salt in 15 minutes. Next, clean again in cold water. Wait to dry.
- After marinate chicken wings, cover their skins by tapioca starch carefully.
- Heat the oil (make sure oil can cover all chicken wings. Next, add chicken wings into pan and fry until they turn brown yellow and crispy. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Then, use that pan again, heat the oil (2 teaspoons), ), add more minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add sliced mushrooms + 1 tablespoon fish sauce + a little oyster oil + 1 tablespoon sugar + a little water + 2 teaspoons chili powder into pan. Cook until it boiled.
- Cook about 6 – 7 minutes, add more fried chicken wings in step 5 into pan and stir well. Season again to suit your flavor, cook until the sauce can stick around chicken wings and mushrooms, then turn off the heat.
Finally, you just finished Braised Chicken Wings with King Oyster Mushrooms. Sprinkle sliced spring onion on face of food before serving. Eating with boiled rice and hot soup as I told above is perfect.