(Cánh Gà Rim Giấm Đỏ) - Braised Chicken Wings with Red Vinegar. Its taste is really interesting, especially when you combine it with steamed rice and hot soup. Moreover, you can serve with boiled cabbage to complement your own meal.
- 400g chicken wings
- Sugar, salt, oyster oil, red vinegar, soy sauce, spring onion, pepper
- ¼ onion
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch.
- Use knife to cut chicken wings in half. Soak quickly in hot water, use knife to cut gently some lines on their skins. Wait to dry. Marinate with 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, a little pepper, cover it carefully and put in fridge from 3 – 4 hours.
- After that, roll chicken wings through tapioca starch. Make sure this flour can cover all their skins.
- Heat 3 – 4 tablespoons oil in small pot, add chicken wings and fry until their skins turn brown yellow. Put them on plate added paper napkin to absorb oil.
- Peel off the cover of onion. Cut fiber. Heat a little oil on pan, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add more fried chicken wings, 1 tablespoon red vinegar, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 2 teaspoons oyster oil, 2 teaspoons sugar and a little hot water, cook with large heat.
- Cook from 15 – 20 minutes, season again to suit your flavor, cook until its sauce becomes thick, add more sliced onion stir gently and turn off the heat.
- Before serving, sprinkle more pepper and sliced spring onion on top to increase its interesting flavor. As you told above, eating Braised Chicken Wings with Red Vinegar with steamed rice and hot soup is our first choice.