(Gà Kho Tiêu) - Braised Chicken with Pepper. The great combination between chicken and pepper will create a fantastic flavor when chewing. Eating with boiled rice and hot soup is amazing!
- 3 – 4 chicken thighs
- Pepper, salt, purple onion, sugar, fish sauce, spring onion
- 1 teaspoon caramel syrup
- Grind pepper seeds preliminarily.
-Clean chicken thighs, marinate with a little pepper + sliced purple onion + 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon fish sauce, mix well and wait in 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), fry chicken quickly in 5 – 7 minutes.
- Add more 1 tablespoon fish sauce, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon salt; caramel syrup, cover the pan and cook with small heat. If it is nearly run out broth, I suggest you should add more hot water.
- In stewing process, you can season to suit your flavor. If you love spicy, add more sliced chili or chili powder is all delicious.
- Turn off the heat; sprinkle more sliced spring onion and a little pepper on face of food. Serve Braised Chicken with Pepper with boiled rice.