Cuisine is the combination between many countries together. Today, I will introduce Braised Fish with Korean Style (Cá Kho Kiểu Hàn) for all you guys. I will take the basic recipe from many stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes to make this dish. Rainy season arrives in Saigon. And it is a great choice when you can enjoy this dish with boiled rice and hot soup in these days.
When you are ready to know one of amazing Vietnamese Fish Recipes, feel free to visit my instruction below and let us start cooking, right now.
- 1house mackerel fish
- 1 tablespoon Korean chili sauce
- 1 white radish
- ½ onion
- Salt, sugar, Magi’s stuff, spring onion, chili, soya sauce
- Clean well fish in water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Slice into short pieces. Marinate with a little salt, wait in 15 minutes and bring to fry quickly.
- Peel off the cover of radish, clean and slice into short pieces. Peel off the cover of onion, clean and slice fiber. Clean spring onion + chili, slice small.
- Separate leaves of cabbage; clean well with water added a little salt and wait to get dry.
- After fried fish, put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil. Arrange onion, radish on bottom of clay pot.
- Next, put fried fish on face of radish and onion.
- Put on cooking stove, cook with small heat. Add Korean chili sauce + 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon soya sauce + sliced chili on pot. Cover the pot carefully. A little change from many Vietnamese Fish Recipes like this one, you can create a fantastic dish for your meal.
- Continue to braise from 30 – 40 minutes, season again to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat and sprinkle more sliced spring onion on face of food.
- Use a small pot, boil water and add all cabbage leaves into pot, cook until it is soft, put on plate.
Finally, you can serve one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes for your family right now. When eating, use 1 cabbage leaf, add a little fish, radish, boiled rice and roll it carefully. Or you can add boiled rice on bowl and eating with braised fish and boiled cabbage. Hope you satisfy with this dish and Good Luck for your Cooking.