(Ba Chỉ Kho Mía) - Braised Pork Belly with Sugar-cane. Instead of using sugar for creating the sweetness for this dish, sugar-cane will help your dish.
The crispy of its skin and moist inside of meat after processed will create a fantastic flavor for your meal.
- 300g pork belly
- 1 sugar-cane (20 cm)
- Spring onion, ginger, garlic, chili
- Sauce to marinate meat: 15g sugar, 15ml white wine, soy sauce
- Sauce to braise: 43ml oyster oil, 30g sugar, 30 – 45ml white wine.
- Firstly, you boil pork belly in 20 – 25 minutes.
- Mix sugar, white wine, soy sauce together, and the marinate it with pork belly about 3 minutes.
- Put sugar-cane on tray and sprinkle a little sugar on top, bring to grill at 180 celcisu in 7 – 8 minutes. If you do not have grilling stone, you can grill on fire (but you should not peel off the cover if you make this process).
- Heat the oil, fry pork belly until it turns brown yellow color and put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
-Fry spring onion, ginger, garlic, chili and grilled sugar-cane on pan quickly.
- Mix all ingredients for making braised sauce together and pour into pot, add more pork belly and fry until they combine together. Add more water and cook with small heat until it boils (1 hour). Sometime, you should change pork belly face to make sure the sauce will absorb well into meat.
- Finally, you can enjoy it. Serve Braised Pork Belly with Sugar-cane with steamed rice and steame veggie like green broccoli is really amazing.