(Sườn Non Kho Tiêu) - In winter, you can enjoy Braised Pork Chop with Pepper. It can make you feel warmer.
- Pork chop: 600gr
- Pepper (does not grinded): 2 – 3 teaspoons
- 1 coconut fruit, use its juice
- Spices: salt, sugar, sugar syrup (melted sugar), purple onion, garlic and fish sauce.
- Clean pork chop, chop into small pieces. Boil water, soak them about 2 – 3 minutes to clean again, and put on basket and wait to dry.
- Smash pepper. Peel off the cover of garlic, purple onion and mince them.
- Marinate pork chop with 3 teaspoons pepper + 1 tablespoon fish sauce + 1 tablespoon sugar, mix together and wait about 1 hour. Add oil on pan, wait to hot, add minced garlic + purple onion and fry until they are fragrant. Then, pour pork chop into pan and use chopsticks to fry until their faces turn brown yellow.
- Pour coconut juice into pan + 1 teaspoon sugar syrup (melted sugar)+ 2 teaspons sugar + 2 teaspoons fish sauce + a little salt, simmer with small heat until pork chop becomes softer. (30 – 45 minutes). Then, season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Before serving, sprinkle a little pepper on face of dish. Enjoy Braised Pork Chop with Pepper with boiled rice and hot soup as I told above is always the good decision. Moreover, you can change boiled rice by bread for eating. They all are delicious.