(Sườn Sốt Chua Ngọt) - Braised Pork Chop with Sweet and Sour Sauce is more delicious when you enjoy with boiled rice and hot soup.
- Pork chop: 500gr
- Tamarind sauce: 1 teaspoon
- Spices, sugar, pepper
- Purple onion, garlic
- 1 tomato, cleaned and sliced into small cubes
- 1 teaspoon tapioca starch.
- Clean pork chop with water added a little salt in 2 – 3 times. Next, marinate with salt, pepper, minced garlic and wait about 15 – 20 minutes.
- Mince more garlic and purple onion and bring them to fry with hot oil until they are fragrant. Scoop away fried garlic and purple. Because you will use this oil to fry pork chop, fried garlic and purple onion will be burnt if we continue to fry them. Then, add pork chop into pan and fry until they turn brown yellow.
- Use another pan, add oil and wait to hot. Next, add sliced tomato into pan and fry until soft. Then, add more tamarind sauce + spices: salt, sugar, pepper to suit your flavor. Continue pour fried pork chop (in step 2) and fry quickly to absorb all spices. Mix tapioca starch with ½ tablespoon water and pour into pan. Cook until the sauce is thick, turn off the heat.
- Eating Braised Pork Chop with Sweet and Sour Sauce with boiled rice and hot soup always is a good choice in Vietnamese family meal.