(Thịt Heo Kho Dưa Chua) - Braised Pork Meat with Pickled Vegetable is really suitable today.
From once time eating Braised Pork Meat with Pickled Vegetable; and it already becomes one of my favorite family food list; the great combination between pork and pickled vegetable will create a fantastic flavor in your mouth.
- 200g pickled vegetable
- 300 half lean half fat pork meat
- Salt, pepper, purple onion, fish sauce, sugar, Magi’s stuff, spring onion, chili
- Clean pork meat, slice thinly. Marinate with ½ teaspoon salt + ½ teaspoon pepper + ½ teaspoon sugar, mix well and wait 15 minutes.
- Clean pickled vegetable to reduce its sour. Press out all water and slice into short pieces.
- Heat the oil (2 – 3 teaspoons), add minced purple onion and fry until it is fragrant. Next, add sliced pork and fry until it is cooked. Season with a little fish sauce, cover the pot and cook about 10 minutes.
- Then, add sliced pickled vegetable, chili into pot and cook with small heat. You can add more water if you want to use its broth for eating, season again to suit your flavor and turn off the heat.
- Sprinkle more sliced spring onion and pepper on face of Braised Pork Meat with Pickled Vegetable. Eating with boiled rice and hot soup is a perfect choice.