(Thịt Heo Quay Kho Dưa Cải Chua) - Braised Roasted Pork with Pickled Vegetables. We have chosen from many amazing Vietnamese Food is Normally.
Braised Roasted Pork with Pickled only use roasted meat with rice, noodles or rice noodles only.
- 400gr roasted pork
- 200gr pickled vegetables (Dưa Cải Chua) - buy at Vietnamese Markets
- Fish sauce, chilies, green onions, purple onions, sugar or pork broth mix.
- Chop the roasted pork into small pieces.
- Wash the pickled vegetables, cut into small pieces.
- Pour roasted prok into pot, add some minced purple onions, and stir it for 5 minutes.
- Add the pickled vegetables to the stove, pour a little of boiled water, 2 spoons of sugar, 1 spoon of fish sauce, ½ of pork broth mix. Remember not to put too much spices, otherwise, your dish would be ruined as the roasted pork and salted vegetables are already salty. Cook it till all the things are absorbed and you can enjoy one of our delicious Vietnamese Cuisine.
Hope you love Braised Roasted Pork with Pickled and do not miss our next stunning Vietnamese Cuisine soon. Good luck to your cooking.