(Trứng Cút Kho Đậu Hũ) - Braised Tofu with Quail Eggs comes from Keeping many good benefits and easy for cooking. We usually braise eggs with pork meat.
- 100 – 200g fried tofu slices
- 15 – 20 quail eggs
- Spring onion, shallot, salt, fish sauce, sugar, pepper, soy sauce and Maggi’s stuff (Maggi's seasoning powder).
- Slice fried tofu into square shapes.
- Boil quail eggs, peel off the cover. Clean and slice small spring onion.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil, fry sliced shallot until it is fragrant. Next, add quail eggs, tofu, 2 tablespoons fish sauce, ½ teaspoon Maggi’s stuff, 1 teaspoon sugar, ½ teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon soy sauce, shake gently to make sure all stuffs are absorbed these spices.
- Next, cook with large heat in 2 – 3 minutes. Add a little water and continue cooking with small heat 20 – 30 minutes. Season again to suit your flavor, sprinkle more sliced spring onion + pepper on top and turn off the heat.
- Finally, you can serve Braised Tofu with Quail Eggs. You should eat with steamed rice and hot soup.