(Bánh Quy Bơ Quế) - Eating crispy Butter Biscuits with Cinnamon in this holiday is a good choice. This biscuit comes from many amazing Vietnamese Dessert Recipes.
You should drink with hot tea when eating this dish. It will make you and your beloved family feel warmer.
- Butter (no salt), melted: 100gr
- Wheat flour: 250gr
- Tapioca flour: 50gr
- Sugar: 100gr
- Fresh milk: 50ml
- Cinnamon flour: 1 teaspoon
- Blooming flour: 1 teaspoon
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- 1 yolk
- Mould for cutting biscuit after grilled.
- Mix well wheat flour + tapioca flour + salt + blooming flour + cinnamon flour together on bowl.
- Pour melted butter on bowl, add more sugar and stir well to make sure all sugar is melted by stirring machine.
- Add yolk into mixture and continue stirring about 5 minutes.
- Add slowly fresh milk and mixture flour into mixture of butter and egg. Use stirring machine or wood spoon to mix well.
- Add mixture in the center of nylon bag, and cover it carefully, put in fridge and wait about 3 – 4 hours.
- After that, add a little wheat flour on table to make sure mixture (in step 5) will not be stuck. Put mixture flour on, and press it into thin rectangle shape. Then, use serrated knife to cut into long pieces. Next, put them on tray added paper and put in fridge again about 30 – 60 minutes.
- Then, you can press gently any word you want on face of mixture flour such as Merry Christmas or create many other shapes like Christmas Tree, Stars etc …
- Use fork to prick holes on face of each biscuit.
- Turn on the grilling stove at 170 degree, and bring biscuits to grill about 10 – 12 minutes.