(Bánh Quy Bơ Nhân Phô Mai) - Butter Crackers with Cheese Filling is my next dessert today.
It comes from many delicious Vietnamese Dessert Recipes. Enjoy this cookies with hot tea is really amazing.
- Wheat flour: 130gr
- Butter: 60gr
- Icing sugar: 60gr
- 2 yolks
- Dried coconut meat: 20gr
- Cream cheese: 30gr
- Butter: 10gr
- Firstly, melt sugar. Add more icing sugar and mix. Next, add more 1 yolk and stir well.
- Filter wheat flour to throw away all dirty grits. Then, mix dried coconut meat, wheat flour with mixture in step 1.
- Knead this flour mixture well. Press it into long pattern and use food nylon to cover well. Use your hand to press firmly flour mixture into pattern.
- Put in fridge in 30 minutes. Then slice into small cookies with 7mm thickness.
- Arrange on tray. Heat the grilling stove first at 180 degree. Spread on face of cookies the mixture of yolk.
- Bring them to grill from 10 – 15 minutes.
- Making filling: Melt butter and cream cheese. Mix them with sugar together until it is soft. When cookies are cooked, wait to get cold and add a little cheese mixture on the center and cover by another cookie.
- Now, your butter crackers with cheese filling are already to serve. It is really delicious and eye catching right?