(Canh Bắp Cải Thịt Bò) - Cabbage Soup with Beef is not only delicious, but also really easy and healthy.
The combination between cabbage and beef meat will create a strange flavor but really delicious for yourself and all members in family.
- ¼ cabbage (200 – 300g)
- 200g beef meat
- Spices: salt, fish sauce, pepper, spring onion, coriander, Maggi’s stuff, garlic.
- Clean beef, slice small. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon olive oil, a little pepper and 1 teaspoon minced garlic. Mix well and wait in 15 minutes.
- Clean cabbage and slice small.
- Clean spring onion, coriander and slice small.
- Heat the oil, fry minced garlic until it is fragrant. Add more sliced beef and fry quickly in 4 – 6 minutes and pour into clean bowl.
- Pour 2 bowls water into pot, wait to boil and add sliced cabbage into pot. Season to suit your flavor, cook until cabbage is cooked like your favorite and add fried beef into pot. Season for the last time and turn off the heat.
- Finally, Cabbage Soup with Beef is ready to serve with many main dishes.