(Ba Rọi Ram Đường) - From simple ingredient is pork belly, you can create many Vietnamese Cuisine. One of them is Caramelized Pork Belly with Sugar.
In Vietnam, it is rainy season. Eating Caramelized Pork Belly with Sugar with chili and steamed rice is nothing better.
- 500g pork belly
- 50g garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
Sugar, salt, pepper, fish sauce.
- Clean well pork belly, absorb all water, slice into medium pieces. Marinate with 3 tablespoons sugar, peeled garlic. Mix well and wait in 30 minutes.
- Fry minced garlic with oil until it is fragrant. Add sliced pork belly and fry in 5 minutes. After that, add more 4 tablespoons fish sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, pepper powder and cook with small heat. Next, add more ½ bowl of water and cook with small heat until meat is cooked and absorbed all spices. If you love spicy, you can add more chili.
- When pork belly turns brown yellow, it is perfect. Slice some chili and put on top with a little pepper.
- You should cook in clay pot to increase its flavor. Cook until water absorbs into meat.
- Finally, you already can serve Caramelized Pork Belly with Sugar with steamed rice and hot soup like me.