(Bánh Sắn Nướng) - Cassava Coconut Vietnamese Cake is the great combinations by many delicious ingredients in Vietnam.
- 2 bags grinded cassava fruit (400 – 500g)
- ½ can of condensed milk (200ml)
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- ½ cup mung bean (no cover)
- Vegetable oil.
- Soak grinded cassava fruit twice to reduce its poison. Wait to dry. Pour into cloth bag and gently press out water. When pressing, if you see any hard fiber from grinded cassava, put it out.
- Soak mung bean in 1 hour, clean again to bring to steam until it is cooked. Mix mung bean with coconut milk, sugar, condensed milk and grinded cassava in step 1 together. Then, bring to grind well. Next, pour to bowl, add more ¼ cup tapioca starch + vanilla, mix well.
- Spread oil around pattern edges carefully. Put it into grilling oven in 5 minutes. You can spread much oil into pattern, it is ok. Next, pour all mixture in step 2 into pattern and grill at 370 degree in 40 minutes. Then, increase the heat to 400 degree and grill more 5 minutes.
- Finally, Cassava Coconut Vietnamese Cake is ready to serve. Wait to get cold, put it out off pattern. Enjoy with hot tea is my favorite way.