(Cháo Gà) - One hot bowl Chicken Congee comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine in rainy days is perfect.
Sprinkle more pepper, ginger, chili paste and sliced Vietnamese mint herb on face of dish is the perfect way to enjoy this food. If you are getting sick, this congee can help you feel better.
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 bowl rice + ½ bowl sticky rice
- Ginger, pepper, salt, spring onion, Magi’s stuff
- Boil chicken until it is cooked. Remember add more slice ginger + a little salt when boiling. After that, take chicken out and season this broth with Magi’s stuff.
- Clean rice + sticky rice in 2 – 3 times, wait to get dry.
- Roast rice and sticky rice with small heat until their colors turn yellow.
- Pour rice + sticky rice into pot, add more chicken broth in step 1; cook with small heat until all rice is cooked and soft.
- Tear small chicken. Do not keep the bones.
- Clean and slice small spring onion, purple onion. Heat the oil and fry purple onion until it turns brown yellow.
- Finally, Chicken Congee is ready served. Scoop into bowl, arrange chicken on face of congee, sprinkle more pepper and sliced spring onion to increase its fantastic flavor.