(Cà Ri Gà) - Chicken Curry is quite simple for cooking and really tasty when eating. We have many options to eat with this delicious food from boiled rice to Bánh Mì. Coconut milk is combined with chicken, potatoes; carrot will create a fantastic song in your mouth when eating.
- 3 – 4 chicken thighs or ½ chicken
- Some lemongrasses
- Potatoes, sweet potatoes
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Garlic, salt, fish sauce, purple onion
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons tapioca starch.
- Clean chicken in water added a little salt in 2 – 3times. Then, clean again in fresh water. Use knife to chop into medium pieces. Marinate with 2 teaspoons curry powder + salt + minced purple onion + pepper. Mix well and wait in 1 – 2 hours.
- Clean lemongrass, cut into short pieces.
- Peel off the cover of potatoes + sweet potatoes, clean and slice into small cubes.
- Heat the oil, add all sliced potatoes in step 3 into pan and fry until they are cooked. Pour on plate.
- Heat more 2 teaspoons oil, add sliced chicken and fry about 5 – 7 minutes. Pour on plate.
- Use this pan again, fry minced garlic until it is fragrant. Add more lemongrass and fry quickly in 2 – 3 minutes. Then, add more fried chicken and stir well. Next, pour more water to cover all ingredients. Wait to boil and pour more coconut milk.
- Cook until it is soft and pour more potatoes into pan. Wait until it is cooked and season again to suit your flavor.
- Mix 2 teaspoons tapioca starch + 3 teaspoons cold water well and pour into mixture in step 7. Cook until the mixture is thicker.
- Finally, you finished Chicken Curry. Serving with Bánh Mì or Boiled Rice is all delicious. If you love spicy, you can add more chili paste/sauté when cooking.