(Cánh Gà Sốt Tương Cà) - Chicken Wings with Tomato Sauce is an amazing dish for today from my mom advice.
No one can deny its stunning flavor from kids to adults. Cooking one of delicious Vietnamese Cuisine like this one is my favorite as well. Serve with boiled rice and hot soup in rainy days is perfect.
- 5 – 6 chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Honey, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper, oyster oil, spring onion
- Clean well chicken wings in water added a little salt. Next, use knife to cut in half, soak in hot water for few minutes. Then, slice some gentle lines on their skins. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon sugar, 1 tablespoon honey and a little pepper. Cover well in 2 – 3 hours.
- Cover the skins of chicken wings by corn starch. Make sure this flour will cover well all their skin.
- Heat the oil in small pot (make sure oil will cover all chicken wings), add chicken wings and fry until their color turn brown yellow on 2 faces.
- Put chicken wings on plate added paper napkins.
- Heat the oil, add minced garlic and fry until it is fragrant. Next, ad ketchup and a little oyster oil into pan, cook until it boils, season with a little sugar and water.
- Then, add fried chicken wings into pan, stir well and gently. Cook until this broth sticks around chicken wings, season again to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
Finally, your dish is ready served. Put on plate, sprinkle more sliced spring onion and pepper. Eating Chicken Wings with Tomato Sauce with boiled rice is perfect.