(Bánh Quy Vừng) - Cookie with Sesame comes from many delicious Vietnamese Cuisine. When chewing, you can feel the great combination between butter and roasted sesame. It is really amazing and even you kids cannot deny this fantastic flavor.
- 3 white parts of eggs
- White sugar: 70g
- Wheat flour: 100g
- Butter no salt: 100g
- Salt: ½ teaspoon
- Roasted sesame: 100g
- Vanilla starch: 5g
- Filter wheat flour to reduce all dirties. Add more salt and mix well.
- Roast sesame until its color turn yellow.
- Wait until butter is soft. Put in bowl, add more sugar and use stirring machine to stir well until sugar is melted. In this process, you need about 8 – 10 minutes.
- Next, add more white parts of eggs and continue to stir until it combines with mixture butter.
- Then, add more flour into mixture, stir about 1 – 2 minutes until they all combine together.
- Add more roasted sesame and vanilla starch, use spoon to mix well.
- Pour this mixture into nylon bag (pyramid shape), cut off the top of bag and create into small circle shapes on tray added grilling paper.
- Heat the grilling stove first (10 minutes at 150 degree). Then, put tray into stove and grill about 12 – 15 minutes.
- Wait to get cold and store into glass jar. These cakes are really crispy and tasty. Cookie with Sesame is not too sweet. Good Luck for your Cooking.