(Cánh Gà Chiên Giòn) - Today, I will show an amazing way to create Crispy Chicken Wings with no use any stuff above. This dish originally comes from many stunning Vietnamese Cuisine.
- 5 chicken wings (depends on how many people in your meal)
- Corn cereals
- 1 beer can
- Salt, pepper, sugar.
- Clean carefully chicken wings. Marinate with a little salt and pepper. Mix well and wait about 30 minutes. I suggest you should some lines on face of chicken wings to help absorb spices quickly.
- Soak chicken wings into beer. Beer will help chicken becomes soft.
- Grind well corn cereals.
- Next, after soaked into beer, roll them through grinded corn cereals. Make sure this cereal will cover all their faces.
- Put them into microwave, set up at grilling food process and grill about 3 – 5 minutes.
- Next, change their face and continue bring to grill about 3 minutes. Finally, set up at grilling food process again with smaller heat and grill about 12 minutes. If you do not want to use microwave, you can use grilling stove.
- Finally, you finished one of amazing Vietnamese Cuisine from us. Crispy Chicken Wings is not only delicious, but also really good for health. No oil, no fat. You can eat only it or use with boiled rice is all perfect.