Belt fish comes from middle are in Vietnam. People in this place usually make dried fish from this kind. However, today we will make it in another way from Vietnamese Fish Recipes. It is called Deep Fried Belt Fish.
Eating with steamed rice, fish sauce added a little chili is perfect. Moreover, as you may know, fish is really good for health, especially for eyes. So why don’t we make one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes like this for our beloved family, right?
- 3 – 4 sliced belt fishes (200 – 300g)
- Salt, fish sauce, ginger, garlic, chili
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch or wheat flour
- Clean well belt fish with water added a little salt in few times. Marinate with 1 teaspoon salt in 15 minutes.
- Roll sliced fish into tapioca starch. It helps fish skin keep crispy longer. And that is the point to create one of stunning Vietnamese Fish Recipes.
- Heat the oil (3 – 4 tablespoons), add sliced fish and fry until their faces turn brown yellow. Put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil.
- Making sauce: Mix minced chili, garlic, ginger, sugar and fish sauce together, taste to suit your flavor.
Finally, you can serve this dish for your family meal. Serving with this sauce, steamed rice and hot soup as I told above is really stunning, especially in rainy days. Hope you can satisfy with one of interesting Vietnamese Fish Recipes. Good luck for your cooking and have a good appetite.