(Bánh Khoai Tây Chiên Giòn) - Deep Fried Potato Cakes Recipe. When you are getting bored with old recipes for vegetarians, I think here is a good choice for changing.
- 400g potatoes
- ¼ onion
- 1 teaspoon of mozzazela/ cheddar
- Spring onion, salt, sugar, pepper.
- Peel off the cover of potatoes, onion, and then slice them thinly. Then, use hands to press out of water, add more cheese. If you do not want to use it, you can add ¼ teaspoon salt, ½ teaspoon sugar, a little pepper, mix well and wait in 15 minutes.
- Clean spring onion, slice small. Mix it with the mixture. Next, use spoon to scoop into small equal balls, then them thinly.
- Heat the pan, then a little butter, add potato balls and fry until its skin turns brown yellow.
- Serve Deep Fried Potato Cakes Recipe for your kids above 3 years old. And if you want to enjoy it, wrap and roll with vegetables like salad, basil leaves, heart herb leaves and purple herb leaves.
- Soaking in dipping fish sauce and eat, perfect.