(Gỏi Cuốn Tôm Chiên Xù) - Deep Fried Prawns Spring Rolls does not like the original spring rolls as you thought.
- 10 prawns (which are covered by bread crumb) – You can buy at Asian markets.
- Sour and sweet vegetables: Carrot + Green Papaya + Kohlrabi – Buy at Asian markets
- Sprout Cabbage
- 50g green bean fruit (Optional)
- Rice paper.
- Heat the oil (make sure it will cover all prawns when frying). Add one by one prawn into pan and fry until it is crispy and turn brown yellow.
- Next, put them on plate added paper napkin to absorb all wasted oil.
- Clean and fry green bean fruit. This ingredient can help you have a good appetite when eating. Moreover, it is really good for health.
- Wrap rice paper in banana leaves in 1 – 2 hours before rolling.
- Arrange a little each ingredient you prepared above on rice paper and roll it. Continue until all ingredients are out.
Roll firmly and fold 2 edges of rice paper to make sure the filling will not be fall out when eating. I choose to eat Deep Fried Prawns Spring Rolls with Dipping Sauce.