(Cơm Chiên Phô Mai) - Deep Fried Rice with Cheese Balls is quite strange flavor but when it adds with cheese, I think your kids will eat them all.
- Jasmine rice
- Quinoa fruits or roasted sesame (grinded)
- Sliced cheese
- 2 yolks
- Wheat flour: 200g
- Bread crumbs: 200g
- Salt, olive oil.
- Cook rice and stir gently, pour into bowl and mix with quinoa seeds or roasted sesame (grinded).
- Clean and slice small spring onion, chili. Next, fry with olive oil in 30 seconds.
- Mix rice with mixture spring onion in step 2 and sliced cheese + a little salt.
- Roll rice into small and equal balls.
- Roll them into wheat flour, next is stired yolk.
- Then roll throught bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil (make sure oil will cover all rice balls), add one by one rice balls and fry until they turn brown yellow.
- Finally, you should put on plate added paper napkin to absorb wasted oil and serve immediately when Deep Fried Rice with Cheese Balls is still hot.