(Hủ tiếu xào) - Deep fried Seafood, Pork, and Beef with Noodle is the combination of seafood and fresh wide vermicelli rice noodles.
This dish will bring you the strange taste, but still delicious and attractive. It is also a delicious food for breakfast meals. Using with one hot soya milk can give you enough energy on working half day.
- Fresh shrimp: 300gr
- Pork: 200 gr
- 1 bunch fresh Chinese Flowering Cabbage
- Bean sprouts: 200gr
- 2 lbs. fresh wide vermicelli rice noodles.
- Soy Sauce.
- Some Chilies
- Black Vinegar
- 2 shiitake mushrooms.
- Beef balls: 100 gram
- Some Garlic
- 1/2 onion.
- Wash Chinese Flowering Cabbage, cut into sections and drain, separate the stalks and leaves.
- Wash bean sprouts. Minced garlic
- Onion cut into segments.
- Washed Pork with salt water, sliced, marinated into little seasoning salt, soy sauce, minced garlic.
- Shrimp divided into two: 1/2 peeled, leaving tail, take out dirty part of shrimps. Minced the rest ½ shrimp.
- Shiitake mushrooms soaked in water until soft, and then cut into small. Beef balls cut into 1/2.
- Place the pan on the stove and wait for the stove is hot. Add bean sprouts, fresh wide vermicelli rice noodles stir-fry with high heat.
- Pour 1 tablespoon soy sauce; stir until stem noodles are golden brown. When you used all soy sauce, then you lift the pan down immediately to avoid crumbling noodles.
- Drain all noodles into plate. You continue put pan on the stove, set high heat, fry minced garlic until golden, then fried pork.
- Next, add Chinese Flowering Cabbage stalks before, then leaves, shiitake mushrooms, fresh shrimp and fried onions. Stir well
- Season with soy sauce, seasoning, and some sugar to suit your taste.
- Mix flour into one bowl of water, pour into pan, stirring well.
- Pour the sauce onto the noodles, sprinkle with some cilantro.
- Making the sauce (Using with this sauce, it will make one of Vietnamese Noodle Recipes like this dish is more delicious and suit your taste).
- You mix the sauce to serve with the following formula: 3 tablespoons soy sauce, 1 tablespoon black vinegar, and sugar and red pepper slice into chunks, and chili sauce.
When cooking Deep fried Seafood, Pork, and Beef with Noodle, you have the flexibility to replace the material that the whole family likes: pigskin, squid, carrots...